XOOPS 2.5.11-RC1 available
A new step in the development of XOOPS version 2.5.11 (04 August 2022) is coming:
The availability of the official development version of XOOPS 2.5.11-RC1 !
More than 190 commits have been made since the Beta 2 release on August 2022.
This represents more than 1400 modified files.
7 main contributors were actively involved:
The XOOPS Development Team is pleased to announce the release of XOOPS 2.5.11-RC1. Please help make XOOPS better by testing and reporting any issues! This is a release candidate intended for testing only. Use in a production system is not without risks. The feature set is complete and is now fixed for 2.5.11. Only bug fixes will be accepted.
You can see that 2 contributors among the 7 are webmasters of monxoops.fr!
|PHP||PHP 5.3.9||PHP 7.4||PHP 7.4+, PHP 8.1x|
|Should support PHP scripts|
The link to the full list is here.
Here are the main contributions. This list is obviously not exhaustive.
- Update to Smarty v3.1.48 (GregMage/geekwright)
- Update to Xmf v1.2.27
- Security fix for Xmf\Jwt
- change folder sorting in Installation Issue #1248 (alain01/mambax7)
- Updated libraries and assets:
- HTML Purifier to 4.15 (mambax7)
- jQuery to 3.6.3 (mambax7)
- jQuery UI 1.13.2 (mambax7)
- LANGUAGE DIFFERENCES :
- added define('_DB_QUERY_ERROR', 'Query Failed! SQL: %s - Error: ');
- Add TinyMCE 5 (GregMage/ForXoops)
- Add prism plugin for display code in TinyMCE editor (ForXoops)
- Add Xoops Emoticons plugins in TinyMCE editor (ForXoops)
- Add Xoops Image Manager plugin in TinyMCE editor (ForXoops)
- Remove xswatch theme (geekwright)
- Fix templates php 8 (GregMage)
- Fix issues in moving captcha configuration files (geekwright)
- Template defaults (mambax7)
- Restrict paths to inside XOOPS_THEME_PATH (geekwright)